- Open bowl design
- Draw Tube for natural drinking action
- Drain plug for easy cleaning
- High capacity anti siphon float valve
- Sledge hammer tough, molded plastic construction
- Inspection cover for easy access to valve
- External Adjustment Screw for water level adjustment
- One, two, and four bowl models available
- Energy-Free models for warmer climates
- Energy-Efficient models for cold, cold winters
- Clean, clean, clean
- Low energy use
- No balls, lids, flaps, or discs for animals to move
- Animals drink naturally and adapt quickly
- Feed trap design keeps food debris out of the tank
- Stays open even through the coldest winters
- Many options and accessories to suit your needs
- Perfect for the littlest lamb or the biggest bull
How it Works
The unique draw tube works like a giant straw – the animal uses its normal method of drinking by placing its muzzle over the opening in the drinking bowl and sucking up the water, just as it would drink from a natural watering hole. Surrounding the draw tube is a feed trap that prevents feed debris that falls off of the animals’ mouths from entering the reservoir, keeping the water in the tank exceptionally clean. An external adjustment screw allows you to easily raise or lower the water level in the drinking bowl.
Durable enough for bison.
Large reservoir for feedlots
Even an emu!
Low profile for goats
Oregon State University Bull Test Station
Even young lambs can reach.